November 22: 8:00am, 2012 at Woodland Trails
Yes, we are on the schedule and are getting ready to go. Registration is up at ZapEvents so pass the word and join us for a great morning of activity. You’ll be able to bring your family out for a beautiful 5k run or walk and then head back to your houses for your own excellent turkey dinner.
We are raising funds for the Elk River Nordic Ski Team so come support your local athletes and enjoy a morning outside as well. This is our third year of the new annual event so join us for a low-frills event this year. Bib, time and treats afterward, and still plenty of time to get home and ready for your Thanksgiving meal. Let us know how we are doing and how you like it.
This is the only Turkey-Day 5k in the surrounding area so if you don’t feel like driving down to Minneapolis, come on over to your backyard of Elk River. All are welcome and enjoy the show!
- Preregistration is $15
- Online registrations is available until midnight, Tuesday, 11/20
- Links to online and paper registrations are to the right
- Race Day Registration will be $20
Order of Events:
- 7:00am Bib pick-up and race-day registration opens
- 8:00am Run starts (Waddlers will line up in the back)
- 8:45am Kids Run starts
- Diamond City Bread, treats, apples, hot cocoa and water following the event!