- We are skiing tomorrow! Here! Bus will load at the high school at 3:15, we’ll be back at 5:00. Classic skiing! Be ready! Wax your skis Tuesday or before or after practice on Wednesday.
- Pasta Dinner: Wednesday at the Nordahl’s house. Directions are available at practice.
- Race on Thursday is Classic at Elm Creek. Should be a great day of racing – this is our last regular season meet so come support your skiers – temps should be great for spectators!
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday – you need to get out and ski!!! The course has likely changed down at Wirth (they’ve added some extra distance on the man-made area) so varsity, we will be checking that out.
- The JV Conference Championships will not be on Monday – they will instead be on February 13th, the Monday before State. We’ll get more details as they come.
- Picture Day! We’ll do pictures next week at practice. We’ve been waiting for snow and this may be as good as it gets. We are looking at Thursday or Friday of next week right now.
- Basic rundown for the next couple weeks:
- Wednesday: 1/25 Pasta Dinner at Nordahl’s
- Thursday: 1/26 5km Classic
- Wednesday: 2/1 Conference Championships – 10 boys, 10 girls
- Thursday: 2/9 Section Championships – 7 boys, 7 girls (ER and Rogers split)
- Saturday: 2/11 JV/Jr. High Championships at Lakeville (tentative still) they need more snow! Pasta Dinner at Gatzke’s afterward!!!
- Monday: 2/13 JV Conference Championships at Elm Creek
- Wednesday: 2/15 Coaches Relay up at Giant’s Ridge
- Thursday: 2/16 State Meet at Giant’s Ridge
Changes will happen – we’ll be ready for it.