Starting Week 3 Questions…
Nov 292010

Well, the weather is NOT in our favor at this moment, it was 38 when I work up this morning and it seems to be holding steady at that temp…We will not be skiing today. Dealing with changing weather conditions is pretty common for us so it isn’t a huge problem to deal with. We’ll be pole hiking today at Hillside Park. We are hoping that the predicted storm system will swing a little further south and hit us with about 6-8″ but at this point, it is all up in the air. If we get snow tonight/tomorrow, we’ll be on snow for practice but we will play things by ear. We will for sure be at Elm Creek on Wednesday for practice, we’ll be a little later than normal – return around 6:30 – and you’ll need to bring $4 to get on the snow. We’ll get back to school close to 5:00 tonight. Have a great Monday and think snow!

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.