Wild Turkey Wattle and practice schedule next week Handing out School Gear
Nov 262017

The Thanksgiving weekend trip to Giants Ridge, which was moved to the upcoming weekend Dec 1-3, unfortunately looks unlikely to happen as we had planned. Giants Ridge currently has limited nordic trails available as “rock” ski conditions. They have stopped grooming the trails until they get more snow. The weather forecast for Biwabik this week has highs in the mid to upper 30’s and no significant snow. More than likely ski trail conditions will not improve at all, and they will probably get some melting snow from the high temps as well. With all this said, we hope to do the trip at some point this year as it was beneficial to all who came last year. Stay tuned for updates, possibly moving it to later weekends in December as more snow falls.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.