We’ll take a side of snow with that please… No Race Today
Jan 242010

Okay folks – Woodland Trails is still closed. We are hoping that we’ll get some snow over the evening hours but for now, it is not looking good. The meet for tomorrow will not happen unless we get a few inches of snow. It does look like Baker is ski-able for Conference on Wednesday so we will still plan on that for now. We will be able to ski for practice as long as the snow continues to fall. Plan to ski – the JV race is on hold it looks like, we’ll make final call tomorrow morning.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.